lifetheuniverseandnothing said: Why on Earth do you have turpentine on hand?!
I do oil painting sometimes. It was that or brush cleaner. Neither seemed appealing.
Stand where you are, look around, and list whatever liquidy thing is closest to you. This is now your fanfic lube.
Mine is soy sauce. Welp.
i just remembered people with penises can’t have multiple consecutive orgasms ohhjhhh my g OD HAHAHAHHKDFHAH
Well people with vaginas have periods so I think y’all deserve all the orgasms you want
that’s….really sweet… omfg
This post is also inclusive of transgender people this is the most positive post be seen all week
astrakiseki said: I'm curious: What is your 'won't review' list, if I may ask?
Eragon, unless Bacon wants to tackle it.
Fifty Shades of Grey because it’s so overdone, and I’m a book review hipster apparently.
My Immortal. Also because it’s overdone. And I’m a fanfic review hipster.
And I will not be tackling Eragon because it will distress MSP and I do not want to read that book twice
I won’t review 50 Shades because I’m nursing a blog crush on a fab girl who reviews it over at 50shadesofsnark and if I have to read it I will commit murder
and I won’t do My Immortal because I am of the belief that it was an excellently done troll fic and I think troll fic Sues don’t count as real Sues because they are intentional.
imma be squealing over here now
SPOONIE NATIONAL / INTERNATIONAL WEBSITESSPOONIE ILLNESS INFO
- Functional Ability Scale [x]
- Self-Diagnosis Information [x] [x] [x] [x]
- Be an ePatient! [x]
- 10 Things to Understand About Illnesses / Spoonies [x]
- Living w/ a Chronic Illness - From the Outside Looking In [x]
- Mobility Devices [x] [x]
- Chronic Pain Information [x]
- Think You Might Have Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome? [x]
- ME / CFS Facts & Awareness [x]
- The ME / CFS Symptoms List [x]
- Fibromyalgia Monster List of Possible Symptoms [x]
- Mega List of Ehlers-Danlos Symptoms [x]
- Crohn’s Disease - An Infographic [x]
- Get to Know Endometriosis [x]
- What It’s Really Like to Be Chronically Ill [x]
- Spoonie Awareness Ribbon Colours [x]SPOONIE TIPS, HELP, & ADVICE
- The Spoon Theory [x] [x] [x] [x]
- Spoonie Tips [x] [x]
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome Advice [x]
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome Tips [x]
- POTS & Mitral Valve Prolapse Tips [x]
- Costochondriasis & SRS Tips [x]
- TMJ Dysfunction Tips [x]
- Self-Care Ideas, Tips, & Resources [x]
- Chronic Illness & Busy Schedules [x]
- Nutrition and Crohn’s Disease [x]SPOONIE REMEDIES
TreatmentsRemedies for Pain [x]
- Do It Yourself Heating Pads - Quick & Easy! [x]
- Different DIY - Non-Pharma Pain Management [x]
- Stretches That Help Your Digestion [x]
- Periodic Table of Vitamins [x]SPOONIE SCHOOL-RELATEDSPOONIE MISCONCEPTIONS
- "I have a chronic illness, therefore I am disabled." not always true!
- "I’m all alone." false! see below.INTERACTING WITH A SPOONIE
- Things Not to Say to a Spoonie [x]
- Things to Say to a Spoonie [x]
- Things Able-Bodied People Need to Stop Saying [x]
- Stop Telling Me What I Need to Eat to Cure My Incurable Illness [x]
- Please Do Not Question My Activities [x]
- 13 Reasons Why “But You Don’t Look Sick” is Not a Compliment [x]
- Please Do Not Dismiss Me [x]SPOONIE CLICHÉSSPOONIE MEMES
- Chronic Illness Memes [x]
- Ehlers-Danlos Memes [x]
- Chronic Illness Cat [x]
- You Might Have EDS If… [x]SPOONIE VIDEOS
- I Am The 96% [x]SPOONIE PETITIONS
- Functional Gastrointestinal and Motility Disorders Research Enhancement Act [x]THINGS TO DO ON A LOW SPOON DAYSPOONIE DISABILITY
- We Are Beautiful [x]
- What We Mean / What They Think [x]
- How to Help Disabled People w/o Spending a Penny [x]SERVICE DOG RELATED
- ADA Service Dog Laws [x]
- Key Things to Know About Service Dogs [x] [x]
- Service Dog Companies [x]
- How to Get a Service Dog in 4 Steps [x]
- Service Dog Fraud - Quest for the Vest [x]AVOID ABLEISM
- Ableist Words & Phrases / How to Avoid [x] [x] [x] [x]
- Reasons to Give Up Ableist Language [x]
- Don’t Use Ableist Language. Period. [x]
- Avoid Everyday Ableism [x]
- Possessing Disability Aids Does Not Eliminate a Disability [x]
- Do Not Call Me Out! [x] [x]
- Do Not Shame Disabled People [x]
- Friendly Reminders [x] [x]SPOONIE ITEMS
- Spoonie Magazine [x]
- Spoonie-related clothing, stickers, & other items to raise money for a service dog. [x]
- Back Rx by Nada Chair (helps w/ sitting up straight & back pain). [x]
- Medical Alert IDs [x]
- Mobility Aids & Decorations [x]
- Awesome Shower Chair [x]
- The Spoon Meter [x] [How to Use] [½ Spoons]INTERACT WITH FELLOW SPOONIESMISCELLANEOUSAWESOME SAUCE SPOONIES ♥
This is a fund set up for the people who have been arrested while protesting in Ferguson. Please donate if you can and share widely. This is concrete action we can take to support the people of Ferguson. Also please call your local representative and let them know you do not agree with what’s happening. Here’s a script and a way to find the contact info for your local reps.
Please signal boost.